McCloskey Mining Duty
McCloskey Mining Duty Jaw Crushers are heading to 888CSE in Australia.
The latest J6 Jaw crusher from McCloskey uses a well proven “industry standard” 1200mm x 864mm Heavy Duty Bolted Jaw Crusher with push button hydraulic wedge adjustment system.
Weighing in at around 75,000kgs, this McCloskey Mining Duty Jaw Crusher can be fed with large FEL’s or Excavators.
High capacity with typical McCloskey simplicity and reliability adds another class leading crusher to the 888CSE range.
Standard McCloskey features include :-
- live pre-screen for increased scalping performance
- long / high discharge / folding side conveyor for scalps / fines removal
- option to send all product forward to main conveyor
- class leading main conveyor discharge with hydraulic raise / lower / folding for transport
- CAT C13 engine for the best local support and service
- reversible jaw to assist in removing blockages through crash stops
- simple hydraulic set-up and controls
- push button crusher setting
- powerful hydraulic jacking legs for quick level and set up
- radio and umbilical tracking remote
- over band magnet on main conveyor
- dust suppression pump and sprays
For more detailed information, please visit our product pages – J6
Please contact us for pricing and availability or call 08 9550 6388.
Transport Dimensions. (TBC)
L = 18.1m, H = 3.9m, W = 3.1m
Transport weight, all options, approx. 75,000kgs. (Excluding Rock Breaker)