Special Deal on RUBBLEMASTER RM Crushers
Special Deal on RUBBLEMASTER RM Crushers.
Welcome! to our world
888CSE is currently offering a special deal on RUBBLEMASTER RM Crushers.
Due to the arrival of new stock, 888CSE is offering substantial discount on their current stock of RM Impact Crushers.
Coupled with the latest government tax write-downs for new purchases, this is your chance to own the world’s leading compact crusher at an unbeatable price.
Current stock2 at time of advertising and CASH Price Discount3.
MAKE AN OFFER!
Item 1 2017 Model (USED) RM 100 GO! Approx. 1450 Hours (Hours TBC). Ex NSW.
ONLY $518,000.00+GST = $569,800.00
Item 2 2017 Model (Used) RM 100GO! Ex WA. approx 2700 Hours.
ONLY $488,000.00+GST = $536,800.00
Item 3 2017 Model (USED – approx 800 Hours only) RM 90GO! Ex NSW.
$548,000.00+GST NOW ONLY $510,000.00+GST = $561,000.00
Item 4 2018 Model (NEW / Unused) RM 90GO! Ex NSW.
ONLY $578,000.00+GST = $635,800.00
Item 5 NEW Model RM 100GO! – call for pricing.
We can also offer finance 4
FULL OEM warranty applies on all machines5 with service and back-up on east coast / west coast.
Many references can be supplied for the RM Crusher throughout Australia.
Unbeatable reliability, highest performance in class and the lowest fuel consumption are just some of the leading features of the RUBBLEMASTER (RM) Crusher range.
The unique compact and user-friendly design of the RM crusher range with 1,2,3 GO! operation, not only makes them the easiest crusher to transport between sites but provides an unrivalled performance usually found only on much larger crushers.
The RM is not only the BEST recycling crusher in the world, it is also suitable for low-medium abrasive rock crushing applications.
All our RM Crushers are offered with on-board screen and recirculating conveyor for closed circuit operation and guaranteed product size. Magnet, hammer changing device and dust suppression sprays are also included as standard on all our current stock units6.
To get your special deal on RUBBLEMASTER (RM) Crushers please call: –
Paul O’Neill – 0447 888 388 (NSW/ACT/VIC/TAS/WA/NT/QLD)
Darryl Constable – 0488 788 179 (SA)
Or alternatively, please e-mail now.
- 888CSE reserve the right to cancel, extend or change this offer at any time and without notice.
- Offer is valid on existing stock only, while current stocks last. DISCOUNTED CASH PRICE is not valid with any other current or previous offer. All equipment is offered strictly subject to prior sale and subject to 888CSE terms and conditions of sale.
- Cash Prices above Include Warranty as quoted in item 5, unless warranty is waived.
- The special finance rate depends upon buyer being approved for finance and meeting all lending requirements. Subject to all T&C’s and finance approval through 888CSE approved broker.
- OEM warranty is 12 x months / 1000 hours (whichever is first). Used machines offered with 3 x months / 500 Hours warranty (whichever is first). A further cash discounted price may be accepted, at 888CSE discretion, without warranty on either the new or used plant. OEM terms and conditions are available upon request.
- Additional guards / lanyards or other safety features over and above OEM specification are Excluded from all pricing. If changes to OEM specification is needed to suit local conditions optional extra price applies to all quotes.