McCloskey J6 Jaw Crusher
The new and impressive Mining Duty McCloskey J6 Jaw Crusher.
- Arriving in 2022 to Australia.
- Suitable for feeding at high capacity with large excavators and front-end loaders with optional extended hopper wings installed.
- Heavy duty and well proven “industry standard” hydraulic wedge adjusted, bolted jaw.
- Designed to handle most ROM feed materials including Iron, Nickel, Lithium and Gold Ores.
- Mining companies, Quarry owners and larger crushing contractors will be impressed with the production capacity and reliability.
- Suitable for use in traditional granite / basalt / diorite / limestone and other high grade mined, quarried or recycled materials.
- For increased efficiency the plant includes a live pre-screen for improved scalping prior to the Jaw chamber.
- The on board hydraulic folding side / scalps conveyor increases stacking volume of fines when the by-pass material is not transferred straight through to the main conveyor.
- Powered by a CAT C13 engine chamber uses the well proven hydraulic drive system found on other units from the McCloskey range.
- The crusher can be reversed in direction to assist in unblocking the jaw from a crash stop situation.
- This greatly increases operator safety compared to other types of unblocking mechanisms.
- Simple and well proven McCloskey design features allow quick set-up and easy servicing of the plant. This gives improved reliability and low cost ownership.
- Built to crush the toughest rocks found in the harshest Australian Conditions.
- Simple Hydraulic Controls for set-up and most operations.
- Touch screen engine management and monitoring.
- Optional wireless interlink between other McCloskey Equipment for added safety.
- HEAVY DUTY TRACK MOUNTED JAW CRUSHER WITH 1200X864MM JAW (Industry standard Jaw)
- CSS ADJUST VIA HYDRAULIC WEDGES.
- HARDOX® 450 HOPPER SIDES (15MM)
- HOPPER EXTENSIONS
- BOLTED JAW BOX
- CAT TIER 3 C13 516HP (380KW)
- HYDRAULIC OIL AW68
- CHUTES INSTALLED ON THE MAIN CONVEYOR FOR OVERBAND MAGNET
- HD MAIN CONVEYOR BELT WITH SCRAPER
- UMBILICAL CORD WITH REMOVEABLE REMOTE CONTROL FOR CRAWLER TRACKS
- DUST COVERS-SPRAY BARS-WATER PUMP
- YELLOW HANDRAILS
- LANGUAGE ON MANUALS & DECALS – ENGLISH – ANSI DECALS
- TEDD CONTROLS.
- POWERFUL HYDRAULIC JACK LEGS TO LEVEL PLANT ON SITE.
888CSE SELECTED McCloskey J6 Jaw Crusher OPTIONS for stock units.
- 50 MM CORRUGATED JAW PLATE – (FOR GENERAL APPLICATIONS)
- BELT PROTECTION DEFLECTOR PLATE UNDER CRUSHER-MANUAL
- SHORTER PANFEEDER WITH LIVE PRE-SCREEN OPTION
- PRE-SCREEN BOFAR 35-70MM (1 3/8 IN-2 3/4 IN) APERTURE
- BLANKING PLATES TO PRE-SCREEN BOTTOM DECK:
- SIDE DISCHARGE CONVEYOR (3-PLY BELT – 650MM / 26IN).
- OVERBAND MAGNET ON MAIN CONVEYOR
- SAFETY BEACON LIGHTS
Transport Dimensions. (TBC)
L = 18.1m, H = 3.9m, W = 3.1m
Transport weight, all options, approx. 75,0000kgs. (Excluding Rock Breaker)
*All specifications / weights / dimensions are subject to confirmation.
Designed to withstand the toughest conditions worldwide, the McCloskey J6 Jaw Crusher delivers high TPH due to its innovative jaw chamber design and enhanced material flow.
The large, deep chamber has proven to be particularly effective in hard rock applications.
The well proven 48” x 34” (1200mm x 864mm) bolted jaw frame jaw opening accommodates large feed sizes, also contributing to higher production in material processing.
The material path is enhanced with the adjustable speed 47.4” x 7’-8.8” (1204mm x 2360mm) double deck grizzly prescreen under the hopper.
Along with the variable speed pan-feeder, this allows for better sizing of material with a variety of mesh options.
Click here to download brochure.
Please contact us or call 08 9550 6388 now for price and availability.
Also, see the latest C4 (400HP) cone crusher and S250 (22×6) Tracked screening plant, designed to work with the McCloskey J6 Jaw Crusher in high-capacity closed circuit crushing operations.
For other equipment, please view our other product pages.